Private Villa, Private pool, 10 bedrooms, beach front, Jacuzzi, Gym

Diaporos Island
Upon Request /per night

Luxury Villa Description

Corali villa is a gorgeous beachfront luxury villa perfect for families , groups of friends and destination wedding guests.

With a surface area of 19 000 sqm , this unique property lies in the northeast side of the island between two private natural coves with calm warm water and a private jetty for easy access, where big large and sailing boats can anchor. The housing part covers a total of 920 m², including the main villa of 820 m², the external Mini Villa of 47 m² and two independent staff houses of 53 m² in total. The spacious and comfortable 500 m² ground floor includes a magnificent living room (85 m²), a dining room (58 m²), a study/library, an office and a meeting room.

On the ground floor 4 spacious bedrooms with distinctive architecture and interior design, floor-to-ceiling windows and a total of 8 bathrooms. The modern furniture has been carefully chosen to symbolize the island’s calm yet enjoyable atmosphere. The 260 m² first floor features 5 bedrooms (2 with shared bathroom), one master bedroom with an office area, en suite bathroom with shower -whirlpool bath along with majestic views to the private beach and Mount Athos. The modern kitchen is fully-equipped to meet high standards with appliances from well-known international brands. This property includes also an external kitchen outside of the villa fully equipped with professional restaurant materials. The 47 m² external beach front studio for two, offers a charming bedroom, a bathroom, a sitting room, a lovely private terrace with sea view and a private Jacuzzi for priceless moments of secluded relaxation. In the fully equipped bar and dining areas, one can enjoy moments of a peaceful atmosphere, in the wrap-around deck and ground spaces with outdoor living. The 95 m² swimming pool offers chances for exercise and relaxation after using the fully equipped outdoor gym area with air condition or after a refreshing dive in the turquoise sea waters.

Luxury Villa Features

Main House

Private Villa, Sea view
8 guests
Suitable for children
Suitable for the elderly
Beach front
9 bedrooms of which 4 on the ground floor (one has a private sitting room with a desk) and 5 on the first floor (2 with shared bathroom and one master bedroom with office area, en suite bathroom with shower and whirlpool bath), fully-equipped kitchen with wine cellar, living room (85m²), dining room (58m²), study/library, office and meeting room (18m²), laundry room, 8 bathrooms in total + 1 bathroom accessible to people with disabilities on the main floor.


95m² Swimming pool
Fully equipped bar area
Dining areas
Terrace with lounge area
Gym equipment
Sun beds


Air conditioning
Fully furnished kitchen
Private boat (included in the price no license needed)
Golf car
Bluetooth speaker
Satellite TV
Baby cot (Upon request)
Contemporary crockery and cutlery
Glass sets for all occasions
Entire range of cooking utensils
Quality electrical household appliances
Espresso coffee machine
Wine cooler
King & Queen size beds
Superior quality linen
Expresso coffee machine
Ironing board and Iron
Separate clothes closets
Multi-jet shower with balneo options
Soft towels, dressing gowns, slippers
Hair dryer
Separate toilet with hand showers
Luxury natural beauty products

Services Included

Complimentary assistant for check in /check out procedures at the property
Concierge service
Daily breakfast
Golf Car
Small boat
Canoe ride
1 Butler at disposal of the guest
Transfer to the airport
Welcome Basket
Luxury Bath Amenities
Pool towels
Daily maid service
Pool maintenance
Towel change every day
Bed sheet change every 2 days
All Taxes

Services Upon Request

• Villa pre-stocking
• 24/7 Concierge Services
• Car Rental
• Limo Service
• Extra Staff, maids, chefs
• In House Massage
• Babysitting
• Cooking, Greek & International Cuisine
• Weekly Lunch
• Dinner Menus
• Theme Dinners
• BBQ Night
• Fisherman’s Evening
• Greek Night
• Special Events & Celebrations
• Grocery Shopping
• Beach Picnics
• Yacht rental
• Transfers and Chauffeur services
• Security and VIP Protection
• Butler
• Restaurant reservations
• Personal trainer
• Massage: -Aromatherapy
• Sports Massage
• Therapeutic
• Thai
• Personal Training YOGA
• Pilates
• Aerobic
• For further information regarding upon request services please see our Services section.

Luxury Villa Policies

No smoking allowed
Security Deposit Required
Pets allowed on request

We need the 30% of the total reservation cost the same time of making the reservation and the remaining balance of 70% 30 days prior to guest’s arrival.

Check in time is 15:00 and check out time is 11:00.

Luxury Villa Map

Luxury Villa Distances

From Thessaloniki: 100 km
To closest beach: 10 m