Kephalonia’s crystal clear waters and mountainous landscapes covered with luscious pine forests make it an extremely sought after summer destination for travellers across the globe. Close to the island’s capital, lies a vast olive tree estate, renowned for its restored ancient Olive Mill. Within this estate but on a separate plot of land, the same owners have built a secluded and beautifully furnished villa that strikes the perfect balance between traditional style and modern comfort.
The villa itself is located at the edge of a village (Poriarata-Moussata), at almost walking distance (1.5km) to sandy beach Trapezaki (more beaches further down) and a 15 minute drive from both the airport and capital town, Argostoli. The nearest restaurant taverna and mini-market are all within walking distance, while the closest supermarket is a 10 minute drive.
The estate consists of:
• The 19th c. olive-mill and its old oil press room (protected by architectural listing).
• On a separate plot of land within the estate, the guest villa which accommodates 8-10 guests.
Historical property with an authentic flavour of Cephalonia’s past and an upmarket villa offering a gourmet vacation by its outstanding chef. Beautifully furnished, the villa strikes an excellent balance between traditional style and modern comfort.
No smoking indoors
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Check-in is after 15:00 and check-out must be made by 10:00. This is to ensure the villa is
ready for guests scheduled to arrive later that same day.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Pets are welcome on request
- Security deposit: €1,000-1,500. This will be refunded by bank transfer within 7 days of guests’departure if no damages have been made.
- A pre-payment of 30-50% of the total fee to be paid upon booking confirmation.
- The remaining 50-70% to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival at the property.
- Pre-payment is non-refundable.
- Guests can cancel their booking up to 8 weeks prior to arrival free of charge.
Fill up this form to contact us if you have any further questions
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. Terms and Conditions
Member of Greek Tourism Organization
Registration Number: 025960000534801
Member of Attica Realtors Association