Kephalonia’s crystal clear waters and mountainous landscapes covered with luscious pine forests make it an extremely sought after summer destination for travellers across the globe. Close to the island’s capital, lies a vast olive tree estate, renowned for its restored ancient Olive Mill. Within this estate but on a separate plot of land, the same owners have built a secluded and beautifully furnished villa that strikes the perfect balance between traditional style and modern comfort.
The villa itself is located at the edge of a village (Poriarata-Moussata), at almost walking distance (1.5km) to sandy beach Trapezaki (more beaches further down) and a 15 minute drive from both the airport and capital town, Argostoli. The nearest restaurant taverna and mini-market are all within walking distance, while the closest supermarket is a 10 minute drive.
The estate consists of:
• The 19th c. olive-mill and its old oil press room (protected by architectural listing).
• On a separate plot of land within the estate, the guest villa which accommodates 8-10 guests.
Historical property with an authentic flavour of Cephalonia’s past and an upmarket villa offering a gourmet vacation by its outstanding chef. Beautifully furnished, the villa strikes an excellent balance between traditional style and modern comfort.
To Nearest sandy beach: 1,500m
To Kefalonia Airport: 10km
To Main town of island, Argostoli (all shops): 12km
To Nearest port: 12km
To Nearest mini market: 600m, nearest restaurant: 1.5km, nearest supermarket : 8km.
No smoking indoors
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Check-in is after 15:00 and check-out must be made by 10:00. This is to ensure the villa is
ready for guests scheduled to arrive later that same day.
- Children of all ages are welcome. Pets are welcome on request
- Security deposit: €1,000-1,500. This will be refunded by bank transfer within 7 days of guests’departure if no damages have been made.
- A pre-payment of 30-50% of the total fee to be paid upon booking confirmation.
- The remaining 50-70% to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival at the property.
- Pre-payment is non-refundable.
- Guests can cancel their booking up to 8 weeks prior to arrival free of charge.
Member of Greek Tourism Organization
Registration Number: 025960000534801
Member of Attica Realtors Association