The villas are located in the Cycladic Island of Ios on the hill just on top of the Mylopotas bay, with unobstructed views of the deep blue of the Aegean sea including the beautiful island of Santorini and Sikinos.
Villa Aktina One is less than 2km away from Mylopotas bay, 4km from city of Ios and 9km from the main port. Mylopotas Bay is the most popular beach on Ios and one of the most famous beaches in Greece. Mylopotas Beach has been awarded a Blue Flag for its quality service offering and its high environmental standards; it is more than 1km long and very wide, with beautiful golden sands and crystal-clear waters. Mylopotas also offers "beach fun", water sports, restaurants, bars and a lot of other activities.
Villa Aktina One is located in a complex with 4 villas, each villa has been designed with particular attention to detail with the primary objective being to offer high quality of living.!
The villas are entirely constructed with materials from the island itself including natural wood, stone and glass. Modern in design with open spaces, combined with the simplicity of Greek traditional architecture, the villas create an architectural style that blends entirely with their natural surroundings.
Key Architectural Characteristics
• Layout completely adapted to modern life styles.
• Natural light in all key living spaces
• Great viewsSael
• Green roofs improve insulation and unity with the environment
• En suite bedrooms have direct access to the garden
• Sheltered outdoor areas are proportional to the overall size of the villas.
• Open plan kitchen is adjacent to the outdoor barbecue and living area
• Natural wood window frames with energy- saving glass panels
• Built in air conditioning for cooling and heating
Security Deposit Required
Family/ Kid friendly
Pets upon request
5 nights minimum stay in low season
7 nights minimum stay in peak season
Check In : 2.00 PM
Check Out : 11.00 AM
Fill up this form to contact us if you have any further questions
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. Terms and Conditions
Member of Greek Tourism Organization
Registration Number: 025960000534801
Member of Attica Realtors Association