Patmos Villa Malvina is the ideal getaway for visitors who seek a relaxing holiday and wish to enjoy a sincere deep vacation experience. Villa Malvina Patmos is a private villa, prevailing practically alone over a uniquely advantageous ten acre plateau in the most aristocratic area of the historical island, Epsimia Bay.
It literally offers a breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic view of the spectacular surrounding sea and islands.
Decorated and furnished in genuine byzantine style, it aspires to immerse you in the original island life and traditions of Patmos.
The estate lies just 150 metres from Epsimia Beach and is located on the amphitheatrical center of the island providing easy access to all its major attractions, the monumental sight of the Cave of the Apocalypse, the popular intellectual elite and celebrity settlement of Chora, the scenic town of Skala with its port, and the picturesque and quiet fishing village of Grikos, all within a 4 kilometers radius.
The outdoor areas of the property welcome you to relax and enjoy the magnificent views from the private 50 square meters pool with the sun terrace and BBQ facilities.
The interior of the villa hosts 5 double bedrooms, two of which located in 35 square meters studios, all with separate entrances, private bathrooms and exclusive balconies overlooking spectacular expanses of the island. Opening to a living room balcony and a patio, it consists of a seating area with built-in sofa and satellite TV as well as two kitchens with stove, spacious refrigerators, ample indoors and outdoors dining areas.
Patmos Villa Malvina also includes a library room with complete office facilities.
Patmos is considered by many as the secret and mystery guarding gem of the Greek islands. It is a charming and peaceful vacation destination in the Dodecanese Islands, featuring a variety of truly beautiful village settlements, scenic beaches, and numerous aspiring churches and other shrines for worship and meditation. A place ideal for visitors who seek a relaxing holiday on an intimately authentic Greek island
Patmos, Epsimia Bay
Main House: 280 m2
Auxiliary spaces: 4.200 m2 Panoramic View
Sleeps: 10 + 4
5 double bedrooms with two private balconies each & 4 large sofabeds
6 private bathrooms, one for each bedroom and 1 extra WC
1) DOLPHIN STUDIO of 35 m2 with double queen sized bed and two sofa beds, sleeps up to 4 and offers private bathroom and ample spaced, fully equipped kitchen with stove and large refrigerator, as well as laundry space with washing machine and dryer.
2) GARDEN STUDIO of 35 m2 with double queen sized bed and two sofa beds, sleeps up to 4 and offers private bathroom
1) LIVING ROOM consisting of a seating area with four traditional large sofas and satellite TV, a fireplace and an independent balcony with dining table for 10 -14 people and amazing eastern and southerns views of the sea, the pool, olive groves, Patmos and surrounding islands.
2) DINING ROOM with capacity for 10 -14 people and amazing northern and eastern views of the sea, the port and the island.
3) MAIN KITCHEN fully equipped with stove, large refrigerator and dishwashing machine also offering amazing western and northern views of the Monastery, the port and the island
4) LIBRARY ROOM with complete office facilities, PC, internet, telephone center, teleconference etc, free WiFi, private bathroom, independent entrance and protected balcony with amazing southern views.
1) OLIVE ROOM with double bed, private bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing southern and western views of sea, olive groves and the island
2) EAGLE ROOM with double bed and room for 1 extra small bed (for child), private ample spaced bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing eastern and western views of sea and the island
3) CROSS ROOM with double bed and private bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing southern and western views of sea, the monastery and the island plus access to roof garden with unique panoramic view of Patmos and surrounding sea and islands
Private Pool 50m2
Plasma SAT TV
Two fully equipped kitchens
Indoor Dinning Table for 10-14 persons
• Complimentary Concierge Assistance before your arrival and during your entire stay at the property
• Airport meet & greet
• Complimentary assistant for check in /check out procedures at the property
• Towels changed every two days
• Linens changed twice a week
• Maid Service three times per week
• Villa pre-stocking
• Car Rental
• Limo Service
• Extra Staff, maids, chefs
• In House Massage
• Cooking, Greek & International Cuisine
• Weekly Lunch
• Dinner Menus
• Theme Dinners
• BBQ Night
• Fisherman's Evening
• Greek Night
• Special Events & Celebrations
• Grocery Shopping
• Beach Picnics
• Yacht rental
• Transfers and Chauffeur services
• Security and VIP Protection
• Restaurant reservations
• Personal trainer
• Massage: -Aromatherapy
• Sports Massage
• Personal Training YOGA
• For further information regarding upon request services please see our Rethink Services section.
Smoking not allowed
Grikos: 1 km
Epsimia Bay: 150 m from the sea
Patmos Chora: 5 km
Skala Harbor: 3,5 km