Villa Amaryllis is a newly renovated two-storey residence, covering 300 sq. m set on 1,500 sq. m plot situated in Aroni Village of Chania and enjoys marvellous sea and mountain vistas. The villa is ideally located in the prefecture of Chania with easy access to shops and many beaches in the area as well as being a short drive to Chania town. The five bedroom villa provides the amenities for a self catered holiday and can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in beds and up to 11 guests if it is necessary.
Entering Villa Amaryllis you will find yourselves in a spacious, open plan area, filled with light. The spacious dining and living room area welcomes you and it offers direct access to the veranda and pool terrace through its two large double doors. The large wooden dining table can seat up to 12 guests. A 65’’ HDTV with Netflix, bluetooth speaker, and a fireplace are also available in the living room, ideal for family moments. Next to the living room you will find the fully equipped kitchen which provides all essentials for a self catered holiday and your family meals, as well as a second, height dining table with high bar style stool chairs for 4 guests. The kitchen door offers direct access to the outdoor barbecue area. There is also a storage room by the kitchen for your use. On this level you will additionally find an air-conditioned bedroom featuring a King size bed (1,60 x 2,00), a closet and a 32” HDTV. Finally there is a bathroom with a shower on the ground floor
Situated on the first floor is a kitchenette with a mini fridge along with the washing machine and clothes dryer. Furthermore there are four bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms on the first floor. The master bedroom on the first floor features a super King size bed (1,80 x 2,00), an ensuite bathroom with a shower, 32” HDTV, a walk in closet with a safe and a private balcony with sea views. The second bedroom features two single beds (0,90 x 2,00) that can become a King size bed if necessary (1,80 x 2,00), an ensuite bathroom with a shower, a 32” HDTV, closet, office space and a private balcony with sea views. The third bedroom features two single beds (0,90 x 2,00), an ensuite bathroom with a shower, a 32” HDTV, closet, and a private balcony. Finally the fourth bedroom features a King size bed (1,60 x 2,00), a closet and a 32” HDTV.
The outdoor facilities include:
- Α private 50 sq. m swimming pool, which can also be heated with an additional charge upon request (please note that the pool heating can be used upon advance request and it requires at least one week advance notice)
- Fully equipped gas barbecue
- Shaded, big outdoor dining area by pool for 12 guests
- Outdoor dining area by barbecue for 10 guests
- Fully equipment gas barbecue under shaded area
- Outdoor shower, sun beds and umbrellas by pool area
- Various outdoor sitting areas
- Children’s playground on the lawn
- 1000 sq. m meters outdoor area offers privacy and safety for children to play
- A vegetable garden with herbs is also available and our guests can also taste them if they wish.
- Parking space for up to two cars on premises
- The villa offers 100% privacy to our guests
The benefits of staying at Villa Amaryllis:
- Location: The villa is located in a quiet area in the nature however it is close to everything such as the airport, Chania town and the nearest living area of Kounoupidiana village. Kounoupidiana is only 4 km away from the villa with all kinds of shops and restaurants.
- Total quietness as the villa is located in a 1500 sq. m. private land. The whole outdoor area is totally private and fenced, offering full privacy to our guests.
- The Villa offers panoramic views of Souda Bay and the White Mountains, overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Cretan sea.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand with helpful advice and information whenever it is needed. The owners have a wide knowledge of the island and will be only to willing to suggest places of interest and routes to get there.